Tuesday, August 7, 2012

OPI Apricotcha Cheating vs Essie Tart Deco Swatches

I have another comparison for you guys! Peach has been a popular color this spring/summer & I found two great dupes in my stash.

The first is Apricotcha Cheating from OPI's Las Vegas Collection. This polish is very hard to find & discontinued.

The second is Tart Deco from Essie's Art of Spring collection. I've seen this polish at my local CVS and various e-tailers.

OPI Apricotcha Cheating
OPI Apricotcha Cheating
Essie Tart Deco
OPI Apricotcha Cheating is on my middle and pinky fingers & Essie Tart Deco is on my pointer and ring fingers. The colors of these, to me, are almost identical. The consistency of the OPI polish isn't the greatest. It is the older formula and took about 3-4 coats to look like the photo, whereas Tart Deco took only 2 coats and went on very smoothly. 

essie tart deco
OPI Apricotcha Cheating
Essie Tart Deco
Here's a closeup of the 2 colors side by side. You can see Essie Tart Deco is much smoother. 

I hope your guys enjoyed!
-Shelby


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I truly appreciate it and I will get back to each and every one of you, promise! :)

If you'd like me to check out your blog, please shoot me an email, rather than spam my comments with your link! I'd be much more willing to check out your page that way! :)