Thursday, August 23, 2012

Jelly Sandwich: OPI Care to Danse? & Lush Lacquer Party Rockin

Good afternoon ladies! Today I was in the mood to do a jelly sandwich, specifically with OPI Care to Danse?. I adore light purples, so a light purple jelly is right up my alley! I also have been meaning to try Lush Lacquer Party Rockin for quite some time. What happens when you mix the two? You get an awesome jelly sandwich :)

What I used:
2 coats OPI Care to Danse?
1 coat Lush Lacquer Party Rockin
1 coat OPI Care to Danse?

OPI Care to Danse?
OPI Care to Danse?
Lush Lacquer Party Rockin

OPI Care to Danse?
OPI Care to Danse?
Lush Lacquer Party Rockin

OPI Care to Danse?
OPI Care to Danse?
Lush Lacquer Party Rockin
 Care to Danse? is a warm-toned lavender jelly. This polish applies really well! I probably will only use it for jelly sandwiches or with glitter on top due to it's sheer nature, but I like it nonetheless! Party Rockin is a total glitter bomb! It has small orange, yellow, light blue glitters, medium light blue hexes, large dark and light blue hexes and light blue bar glitters all in a clear base with a blue tinge! Dang, that is a mouthful!! The blue tinge caused Care to Danse? to lean more blue than it really is.


Lush Lacquer Party Rockin
OPI Care to Danse?
Lush Lacquer Party Rockin

Lush Lacquer Party Rockin
OPI Care to Danse?
Lush Lacquer Party Rockin
Here's Party Rockin before I applied the last coat of Care to Danse?; I also like how this looks! Here you can really see all the colors of the polish. It didn't give me too many problems, but I found it hard to get even amounts of larger glitters on each nail. Other than that, I liked it :). The only true downfall this polish has is that is makes me think of the song Party Rockin, which I don't like all that much! haha

What do you think of this jelly sandwich? Do you like Lush Lacquer?
Until next time,
-Shelby


17 comments:

  1. omg i love this! gorgeous glitter too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. thank you! This is my first and only polish by them. Any recommendations?

      Delete
    2. I just got a bunch of minis from them. It's a great way to try out a bunch. I love pretty much all of them! haha

      Delete
  3. Very cute looking! I have this polish coming to me through a swap! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I truly appreciate it and I will get back to each and every one of you, promise! :)

If you'd like me to check out your blog, please shoot me an email, rather than spam my comments with your link! I'd be much more willing to check out your page that way! :)