Monday, August 13, 2012

Nails Inc. Colour Collection Neutral Swatches

Hello again! Today I wanted to swatch some Nails Inc. polishes I got in a set from Sephora. These are my first Nails Inc. polishes and I was very excited to try them out!

The set includes 4 colors for $25 (great deal compared to the sticker price of $10 per bottle normally). They are:
-Porchester Square
-The Thames
-Jermyn Street
-Elizabeth Street

Below I did 2 coats for each color except Elizabeth Street, which I did 3.

Nails Inc Porchester Square
Nails Inc. Porchester Square

Nails Inc Porchester Square
Nails Inc. Porchester Square
Porchester Square is a gorgeous, greige creme! This is my favorite of the collection! I originally sought after this color and ended up with the collection instead. This applied really well, without streaks. It was fully opaque in 2 coats and dried fairly quickly. I think this is a great fall shade and a variation to the traditional nude. I like this more than Essie Yogaga, which is another shade similar to this. The second photo is in direct light.

Nails Inc The Thames
Nails Inc. The Thames

Nails Inc The Thames
Nails Inc. The Thames
The Thames is a blue-toned dark gray creme. I also really like this color! It applied just like Porchester Square, so I was pleased with it overall :). I also think this will be great for fall!

Nails Inc Jermyn Street
Nails Inc. Jermyn Street

Nails Inc Jermyn Street
Nails Inc. Jermyn Street
Jermyn Street is a brown creme with a touch of purple/pink. In the bottle, Jermyn Street looks more mauve than brown, but on the nails it translates brown. I don't think I will use this as much as the first two, but I still like it. It has the same formula as the first two, so that'll persuade me to use it more!

Nails Inc Elizabeth Street
Nails Inc. Elizabeth Street

Nails Inc Elizabeth Street
Nails Inc. Elizabeth Street 
Elizabeth Street is a sheer baby pink creme. I've seen a lot of pinks like this, but it's still nice. I did 3 coats in an attempt to make it opaque. As you can see, my nail is still a little visible after 3! I think this would be good for work or the springtime!

Overall, I think Sephora came out with a good pack of Nails Inc. polishes. It allowed me to get more than one or two without dolling out the cash for four at full price. My favorites are Porchester Square and The Thames! I think I'll use them a lot this fall :). I'm very impressed with the quality of Nails Inc. and I'll consider buying from them again!

What do you think? Do you have any Nails Inc. polishes?
-Shelby


4 comments:

  1. What a lovely set of polishes! They look perfect for the fall!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, I'm so excited to wear Porchester Square with some fun glitter :)

      Delete
  2. All of these are so work appropriate. i love them!

    P.S: Did you know that your blog makes people type the captcha words every time they comment? Lol.. I hate those captchas and I have hard time figuring out the words, so if you can please take it off, it'll make commenting easier. If you check under "comment settings" on your blogger dashboard, you'll see how to take it off. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like them too :)
      I actually had no idea! Thank you for the heads up, no one else told me haha. I think I fixed it in my settings. I always get frustrated with those on other sites!

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting! I truly appreciate it and I will get back to each and every one of you, promise! :)

If you'd like me to check out your blog, please shoot me an email, rather than spam my comments with your link! I'd be much more willing to check out your page that way! :)