Saturday, August 18, 2012

Nicole by OPI Kardashian Kolor Collection Swatches

Good afternoon! Today has been a gorgeous day, so I figured it'd be perfect for swatching :). I recently got a fourth polish from the Kardashian Kolor collection from Nicole by OPI and decided to do a swatch post of all of them! I strongly dislike the Kardashians, but I liked the colors in the collection more than I hated the Kardashians! I wanted more than 4 of them, but I tried to control my impulse haha. I picked up: Paparazzi Don't Preach, Strike a Pose, Listen to Your Momager!, and Rainbow in the S-Kylie. So let's get right into it!


nicole by opi paparazzi don't preach
Nicole by OPI Paparazzi Don't Preach

nicole by opi paparazzi don't preach
Nicole by OPI Paparazzi Don't Preach

nicole by opi paparazzi don't preach
Nicole by OPI Paparazzi Don't Preach
Paparazzi Don't Preach is a peachy nude creme. This color required 3 coats to reach opacity, but I didn't mind because the formula was really good! I think this is a nice nude for anytime of the year and I'm glad I picked this one up. 

Click "read more" to see the rest of the swatches!



nicole by opi strike a pose
Nicole by OPI Strike a Pose

nicole by opi strike a pose
Nicole by OPI Strike a Pose
Strike a Pose is a vibrant, red-orange creme, which also leans a little coral in some lights! I like this shade because it's not a traditional red, it has a little extra something :). The formula on this was really good too; it only required 2 coats for full opacity. It wasn't bad at all for cleanup, considering it was a red shade.

nicole by opi listen to your momager!
Nicole by OPI Listen to Your Momager!

nicole by opi listen to your momager!
Nicole by OPI Listen to Your Momager!

nicole by opi listen to your momager!
Nicole by OPI Listen to Your Momager!
Listen to Your Momager! is a gorgeous royal blue shimmer. It shined so much in the sun, I couldn't stop looking at it :). LTYM had a pretty good application, but required more cleanup than the other 3. This looks similar to OPI Unfor-greta-bly Blue, but I personally like LTYM better!

nicole by opi rainbow in the s-kylie
Nicole by OPI Rainbow in the S-Kylie

nicole by opi rainbow in the s-kylie
Nicole by OPI Rainbow in the S-Kylie
Rainbow in the S-Kylie is a silver and multicolor glitter! The glitters are: small circular, medium hexes, large hexes, and medium circular. I've seen plenty of glitters like this out there, but I still really like it! It's supposed to be a dupe for OPI Rainbow Connection, which isn't the easiest to get your hands on these days. I put 1 coat of Rainbow in the S-Kylie over Paparazzi Don't Preach and I really like the outcome! 

I hope you guys enjoyed!
-Shelby


10 comments:

  1. All the polishes look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! I wish I could have gotten more! they're still sold at CVS and Riteaid if you wanna pick any up :)

      Delete
  2. Love Paparazzi the most and the rest is gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all so beautiful! Rainbow in the S-Kylie looks great on top of Paparazzi Don't Preach. Usually I put the rainbow glitter over silver, but it's so pretty over the peach I need to try it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like it a lot over colors, like berry :). I also have seen this glitter used for jelly sandwiches!

      Delete
  4. Ohh I love Strike a Pose! I don't like the Kardashians either, but the polishes are pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well they didn't create the colors so I'm okay with liking them :P

      Delete
  5. Just watching the Kardashians right now - they annoy me too but I can't help myself when it comes to reality shows. Great swatches!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha that's okay, sometimes it's so bad it's good :P

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting! I truly appreciate it and I will get back to each and every one of you, promise! :)

If you'd like me to check out your blog, please shoot me an email, rather than spam my comments with your link! I'd be much more willing to check out your page that way! :)