Wednesday, August 15, 2012

OPI Fly & Ulta Concrete Evidence

Hello! Today I have a tape mani! I recently got Ulta Concrete Evidence through a blogsale. I really liked the color on me, but I wanted to spice it up a little. I looked through my stash and OPI Fly seemed to be a match made in heaven :). I decided to do a diagonal half n' half, rather than straight down the middle. I like the end-result and I can't stop looking at my hands!

Below I did 2 coats of Concrete Evidence and then 1 coat of Fly, whereas my ring finger I did 2 coats of Fly and 1 coat of Concrete Evidence!

ulta concrete evidence
OPI Fly
Ulta Concrete Evidence
Ulta Concrete Evidence
OPI Fly
Ulta Concrete Evidence
OPI Fly
OPI Fly
Ulta Concrete Evidence 
OPI Fly
OPI Fly
Ulta Concrete Evidence
Ulta Concrete Evidence is a basic gray creme. There isn't much to say about the color, since it is an average, run-of-the mill color, but the formula was great!! It was practically opaque in one coat. It had a good dry time and I was overall impressed with the polish. I'm not sure if Ulta still sells this color, it is the older packaging. It's a great basic to have, though :). OPI Fly is a gorgeous bright teal creme. I also really liked this polish! It was thinner than Concrete Evidence, but I didn't mind. I was able to only use one coat for the designs, since I had another polish as a base. Fly is my favorite color from the Nicki Minaj collection. To me, it's a year-around color!


I hope you guys enjoyed!
What do you think of this mani?
-Shelby


3 comments:

  1. I love this mani! The color combo is great and I love how you flipped it on your ring finger. I think I'm going to have to steal this and use it myself!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You should, I bet it'd look great on you!

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting! I truly appreciate it and I will get back to each and every one of you, promise! :)

If you'd like me to check out your blog, please shoot me an email, rather than spam my comments with your link! I'd be much more willing to check out your page that way! :)