Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Shimmer Polish Jenny Swatches

Good Morning! Today I have for you a glitter polish, Jenny, from the indie brand Shimmer Polish. You can buy these bad boys in Shimmer Polish's Etsy store! As soon as I saw the glitters from this brand, I had to have some of them!

Below I layered 1 coat of Shimmer Polish Jenny over 2 coats of Nicole by OPI My Lifesaver, which is from the Justin Bieber Collection. I'm not a fan of JB, but I have a couple polishes from his collection.


shimmer polish jenny
Shimmer Polish Jenny
Nicole by OPI My Lifesaver

shimmer polish jenny
Shimmer Polish Jenny
Nicole by OPI My Lifesaver

Jenny is a predominantly blue and silver glitter with some pink, yellow, and purple glitters mixed in. This glitter is ah-mazing!! With one coat it covers the entire nail evenly, creating a great glitter topcoat. I can imagine that this would be fully opaque on its own in two coats! I like it paired over My Lifesaver, which is a vibrant, bright aqua/blue. The combo makes this mani almost ocean-esque! My Lifesaver has a pretty good formula; fully opaque in 3 coats with little-to-no streaking. I'm definitely going to rock both these polishes together and separately!

Shimmer Polish Jenny

Here's a closeup of Jenny. You can really see the vibrancy of the various colors in the polish! Ahhh, what a beauty! :)

What do you think?
-Shelby


8 comments:

  1. This shade is sooo pretty, love the purple and blue glitter together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the glitter mix in this!! Super shiny, super pretty! I've been meaning to buy Jennifer from Shimmer just for the name lol :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a pretty one too. I want zoya Shelby just for the name :P

      Delete
  3. Very beautiful! Glitter bomb I say! Loving this..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! Jenny is a beauty! Also The customer service with Shimmer was great!

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting! I truly appreciate it and I will get back to each and every one of you, promise! :)

If you'd like me to check out your blog, please shoot me an email, rather than spam my comments with your link! I'd be much more willing to check out your page that way! :)